• a burned copy with printed out cover
    • the hello time bomb single
    • pack of ciggarettes
    • poster
    • piece of paper
    • guitar
    • forget an autograph break into his house and stalk him

great poll topic for bored kids like me

I said a concert flyer, cos that would be easily framed, you know? ... but i mean, it all depends on the moment.

I'm fortunate enough to have LOGTA, as well as Raygun lyrics booklets signed ... and also a Pepsi Tour pass signed.

Plus after one show a few friends and I were lucky to have our picture taken with Ian

(mind you, I do not have any lyrics with the newly formed lineup ... ie, Christian and Pat)

Growing up in Ottawa enabled me to see a lot of concerts, specifically MGB ones ... So I'm pretty lucky and thankful.

But ya, back to the poll (helloo tangent!)I reckon it really depends on what album is out at the time, and even what album means the most to you at that specific point in your life.

Gettin stuff like body parts signed is so Van Halen groupie shite I think. The ink wears off and the moment is gone.

ok, enough of my ramblings.

I just answered with the whole breaking into his house bit. That's just too priceless to not vote for. Anyways, out of curiosity, all those autograph getters out there.... how does one go about getting an autograph from Matt Good before/after his concert? Where does he go? How do I find him without looking desperate? lol, etc.

For two years I have wanted Matt to sign my hoodie. I even had a dream that he signed it but instead of writing his real name he wrote, Mr.Spankie Mc spank pants. I was pretty pissed off about thatI dunno why.

Who's gotten their breasts signed? and if I was Jen I'd be pissed if Matt signed other girls chests.

Edited by guitarchick

I reckon the best way is to hang around after the concert...that way if you're lucky, you can get a set list-bonus

Just stick around after the show, check outside - thats the best bet ... you might be waiting for a few hours, but stand by the tour bus thats still there, bet is, its probably them, the last band to play.