S.E. Hardy

Trade Mark

Fair enough...

But if you don't wish to be called bill then i advise you to change your information there :angry:

It was a simple mistake

;)

How about "I hear Matt Good is a real Asshole" t-shirt?

Fair enough...

But if you don't wish to be called bill then i advise you to change your information there :angry:

It was a simple mistake

;)

How about "I hear Matt Good is a real Asshole" t-shirt?

it's not that i dont wish to be called it, i just wanted to point out that it wasn't my name.

hahaha. now we're getting complicated.

there's actually a drug induced story behind the name bill, and now every time i see a spot that says "name:" on any kind of unimportant information section, i put my name as bill.

Matt was on an episode of "Big Sound" four years ago (why do I remember that?) and he's done stuff for Much a lot. "Timebomb" was featured on the "Men With Brooms" soundtrack, and "Weapon" was on "Queer As Folk" . . .

But, yes, the glasses are teh sessiness. But they do not a man make.

Matt was on an episode of "Big Sound" four years ago (why do I remember that?) and he's done stuff for Much a lot. "Timebomb" was featured on the "Men With Brooms" soundtrack, and "Weapon" was on "Queer As Folk" . . .

put out your lights was also played right before a commercial during the World Series Playoffs.

i have no idea why you listed all that off, but it seemed fitting that i added this.

speaking of that, was anyone else watching when it happened? i wonder how they decided to choose the song, and let alone, how they found out about it.

put out your lights was also played right before a commercial during the World Series Playoffs.

i have no idea why you listed all that off, but it seemed fitting that i added this.

speaking of that, was anyone else watching when it happened? i wonder how they decided to choose the song, and let alone, how they found out about it.

Weapon was also used in a promo bit for the Eleventh Hour on CTV.