Anthony77

Framed Poster For Sale

I'm moving in a couple of weeks and there's not enough space in the new place for all of my things, so I'm selling my Audio of Being promo poster. It measures 2 x 3 feet and is professionally dry mounted and framed (black frame). I'll take some pictures when I get my camera back. It'll cost a bit to ship this, I think, since it's fairly fragile and bulky.

I also have a sealed copy of Loser Anthems and signed copy of Avalanche I'm willing to part with.

PM me if you're interested, I want it to find a good home.

ill give you money for loser anthems

and itll be worth more than these canadians are offering, cuz its american money

but we use canadian money.. and when we exchange american money, everyone hates us because they think we're american

ill give you money for loser anthems

and itll be worth more than these canadians are offering, cuz its american money

but we use canadian money.. and when we exchange american money, everyone hates us because they think we're american

theyll know youre not american because you dont sound american, dummy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.