Broken

April 8th

the fair tickets page reads that no recording devices are allowed, yet how can they search 15000 drunks?? anyway, i am going,(with my wife and 8 year-old son) but will probably just take a dig cam.

On April 8th Matthew Good is playing as part of Arts County Fair which is held at UBC's Thunderbird Stadium.

This part is taken from artscountyfair.com

Tickets

Tickets on sale NOW!

The first 1000 tickets are $14 and available only in the UBC Student Union Building with valid UBC ID. Preshow tickets are $20 and can be purchased through Ticketmaster. Tickets may be available on the day of the fair for $25.

Two pieces of valid picture ID are required for access to licensed areas at the Fair.

No one under the age of 12 admitted unless accompanied by an adult.

Guardians of children under 12 will be responsible for them at all times and be restricted to the minor's area

Talk about NIN in a different forum i.e. music in general

omg are you the thread police?

excuse me officer, will you plz arrest yourself for being a jerk?

I'm really sorry, I was just under the impression that this was a Matthew good forum.