CaptainRocket

Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter

Just rented this tonight and it is so awesome! Hilarious in a bad movie way. I thought it was super old until I realized it was the camera quality.

Basically, Jesus has already returned to Earth and is asked to kill a horde (coven?) of lesbian-slaying vampires. That's right, the vampires kill lesbians. Jesus teams up with giant Mexican wrestler El Santos to defeat them once and for all.

And all set in our nation's capital, Ottawa!

check it out and give it your love. give it to Jesus.

Shit i've wanted to see this movie for a long time but no mainstream video stores in my area have it. And i don't know of any alternative ones. But i HAVE read the quotes. And this one's hilarious:

God: Jesus...

Jesus Christ: Is that you, bowl of cherries?

God: Do bowls of cherries talk, Jesus?

Just rented this tonight and it is so awesome! Hilarious in a bad movie way. I thought it was super old until I realized it was the camera quality.

Basically, Jesus has already returned to Earth and is asked to kill a horde (coven?) of lesbian-slaying vampires. That's right, the vampires kill lesbians. Jesus teams up with giant Mexican wrestler El Santos to defeat them once and for all.

And all set in our nation's capital, Ottawa!

check it out and give it your love. give it to Jesus.

nigga please, i give my love to jesus nightly.

twice on his birthday, and thrice on samhain.