lcpja

A gift for MG

It sounds like matt really loved the books he got for his 33rd bday. Has anyone read any of these books?

What was you favorite present that you got for your last birthday and why?

I'll go with being regiven the gift of sight a few weeks before my birthday two years ago, allowing me to see relatively well (for me, anyway) on my b-day. For this year, having the greatest girl ever in my life back in it, and getting some MG, video game, and Lupin the Third stuff helps this one rule as well.

The hot item to get me for my 33rd birthday seems to have been books. Warne was kind enough to get me Alain de Botton's Status Anxiety and Greg Kot's book about Wilco called Learning To Die. Dan sent me two Albert Camus books from Germany, Exile & The Kingdom and The Plague. Daniel seems to have a knack for finding excellent literature - last year he sent me Dostoevsky in Russian from Moscow.

I have read Camus' Exile (pretty good, deep and a masterpiece) and of course Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment (another masterpiece)... I dont know the rest but these two ones are a great choice...

I'm reading 3 books right now: Dude, where's my country? by M. Moore, Paul Auster's Book of illusions and a social-political book called "The McDonalisation of society" by George Ritzer

i'd send Matt one as a bd gift but i dont know his address...

I'll go with being regiven the gift of sight a few weeks before my birthday two years ago, allowing me to see relatively well (for me, anyway) on my b-day. For this year, having the greatest girl ever in my life back in it

That's absolutely amazing. You definately have a lot to be thatnkful for.

all the girls i ever try getting in my life, i aim too high and the arrow comes right back down and hits me in the eye. it hurts man. im working on a girl right now, this will be my last high aiming target ever.

and no, i have not read any of those books. but i do enjoy kurt vonnegut, i also read somewhere that mg likes kurt vonnegut too. i thougt that that wwas cool

i'd like to ask for a favor... would anybody know Matt's postal address? I'd like to send him a spanish book as a gift for his bd but i dont know where he lives... do u think it would be appropriate? or he wouldnt like me to write him to his personal postal address?

if anybody knows his address, could you provide me with it, please?

I'd love to send him a book with poems from Miguel Hernández, my favorite Spanish poet... but I dont know if he knows Spanish enough to read poetry... it is very difficult to appreciate the quality of poetry if you dont understand the language in which they are written...

what do you think?