Ravenous itchy

Windows Live Messenger Open Beta

Yeah, don't bother trying it, it's bung.

I used it for about a day and than switched back to 7.5

I didn't like how it goes back to just displaying the little msn man beside your contacts rather than small versions of that contact's display picture.

You can turn on the details view to see your contact's display pictures on the contact list, but only the giant ones, can't size them down ala 7.5.

Yeah, don't bother trying it, it's bung.

I used it for about a day and than switched back to 7.5

I didn't like how it goes back to just displaying the little msn man beside your contacts rather than small versions of that contact's display picture.

You can turn on the details view to see your contact's display pictures on the contact list, but only the giant ones, can't size them down ala 7.5.

Half the time those don't show up for me anyways, or don't update until I open a chat window with the person. I didn't even bother turning it on until recently, just seems fairly pointless to me.

i'd use them to find contacts on my list faster than reading names, and it seems rather stupid to not include a simple feature like that again. I doubt they'd leave it out of the final version, but this is a microsoft product.