^ your just mad because the Avalanche got absolutly raped by the mighty ducks. That and calgary did terrible too. I'm pretty excited for this next game, San Jose is a great team but I hope the Oilers can take em out next game. Did anyone else notice how much of a bitch Thorton was? On that last penalty which he was caught slashing he leaves the game.... I think that's disrespectful to his own team.

Guest jsunC

Men watch hockey, and most sports because of a competitiveness.

Anyways, hope the oilers knock out san jose, even though i put $25 on the sharks to win the cup before the playoffs started.

Guest jsunC

sometimes we dont badmouth women. Sometimes we do the opposite, and discuss certain features.

On a completely unrelated note, maybe sports are the excuse for our latent homosexuality. Ie, the hugging ass-slapping, etc.

Edited by jsunC

^ your just mad because the Avalanche got absolutly raped by the mighty ducks. That and calgary did terrible too. I'm pretty excited for this next game, San Jose is a great team but I hope the Oilers can take em out next game. Did anyone else notice how much of a bitch Thorton was? On that last penalty which he was caught slashing he leaves the game.... I think that's disrespectful to his own team.

i said go oilers u fag. im cheering for them. i dont care that flames lost. i bet against them thank u very much, i hate them. as for the avs. i didnt expect them tomake it past the first round, so really i dont care. at all. so u can go to hell. GO OILERS!!!!

Guest jsunC

Yeh they're no where near as loud as the Edmonton faithful. Edmontons up 2-0 now, they better not blow it like the Habs did :\