hopefully the OILERS will be back.

not likely. samsonov, peca, devorak, rem murray, laraque, pisani, spacek and roloson are all unrestricted on july 1st. the chances of signing any three of those guys is slim to none.

vancouver is in the same boat with jovo, carter, ruutu and baumgartner. park, carney and weinrich are gone for sure, and i think jovo will sign elsewhere unless vancouver shows him some respect and offers decent cash (which never seems to happen). i'd also go as far as saying morrison gets traded, and the 3rd and 4th lines get completely revamped. thats all for now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jovo ended up in toronto. McCabe is being a bitch about his contract, I think. He came out and said that they had reached an agreement weeks ago, but nothing is signed yet.

Anyone heard the rumors about Luongo going to the kings for frolov and a bunch of other players?

I wouldn't be surprised if Jovo ended up in toronto. McCabe is being a bitch about his contract, I think. He came out and said that they had reached an agreement weeks ago, but nothing is signed yet.

Anyone heard the rumors about Luongo going to the kings for frolov and a bunch of other players?

Isn't the agreement with Mccabe like 5 million a year or something? That's ridiculous, he's not worth that kind of money. If the leaf's signed Jeremy Roenick, Zdeno Chara, and either Nabokov or Luongo, then I'd be a fan again. Granted they get rid of Tie Domi.

Edited by Computer

yeah 5 million for 5 years, which would be a good deal if he played the way he did last year every year, but I don't see that happening.

It will be interesting to see what happens in net. Aubin killed it at the end of the season. Telkvist is decent, and the leafs have the best prospect in Justin pogge, as well as Tuuka rask. plus, it's about time for JFJ to make his mark on the team and pull off a trade