Stryfe

Interesting Delusions

Okay so for the last few days I have been terribly ill with multiple maladies. Last night was particularily bad in the sense that I had a fever, was delierious, and could not sleep for more than an hour at a time without waking up drenched in sweat. Whats really fucked up about this is that for the entire night, even in my short dreams I had Karma Police by radiohead stuck in my head. Imagine waking from your fitful sleep to a disembodied voice saying "This is what you get, this is what you get when you mess with us." But I'm better now. ;)

Okay so for the last few days I have been terribly ill with multiple maladies. Last night was particularily bad in the sense that I had a fever, was delierious, and could not sleep for more than an hour at a time without waking up drenched in sweat. Whats really fucked up about this is that for the entire night, even in my short dreams I had Karma Police by radiohead stuck in my head. Imagine waking from your fitful sleep to a disembodied voice saying "This is what you get, this is what you get when you mess with us." But I'm better now. ;)

i have had that happened to me before.

and i'm also ill! whoaaaa

Hey Yasa?  That awesomeolgy, is that yours or Mrs Jesus's?  Or did you complete still that pic from somewhere else?

It's mine. I made the logo and picture aswell. Anyone is welcome to join. It's Awesome!

Edited by Ravenous Yasa

Ok, some both religions are obviously about being awesome and being Canadian. Plus, we get Canadian holidays off (that's good for me in the States, because they can't take away my religious holidays). And we'll make up some awesome holidays.

Being Awesome is being Canadian, being Canadian is being Awesome.

awesomeness is within us all, even those of us that are not canadian. or maybe it's only in texans and canadians. i'm not sure. probably so.

I think it's just everyone on this board.

no, there are a lot of people at this board that are seriously lacking in the awesome department. i would make a list but i do not have the time. actually i do have the time but i'm lazy.

I think it's just everyone on this board.

no, there are a lot of people at this board that are seriously lacking in the awesome department. i would make a list but i do not have the time. actually i do have the time but i'm lazy.

We'll obvouisly exclude the people we don't want, or make them pay a fee for us the help them find the awesomeness in them.