silentshadow

Exciting Occupations

Guest jsunC

Because that takes a lot more education.... and when you're a bikini wax inspector, you're only gonna be inspecting FREAKING BIKINI MODELS, not every old lady that walks into your office.

ecnarf: "Or venereal disease-carrying whore."

You don't like whores much, do you?

edit: for not using the quote button properly.

Edited by matrix

INVENTED?

i believe innovated would be the correct term, considering they just altering a substance that has already been invented.

check this out... i dont want to start a new thread because new threads are funkin ghey.

first thing this morning my secretary is lying on my couch in my office (i took the day off from that stupid coporate job i agreed to) and she looks over at me with those sexy eyes and smile and says "evan, if you could say one word to describe how much you like me, what would it be?". i refused to answer, and that was it until 20 minutes ago she calls me on the extension line and says "sp do you have an answer for me?'

i'm stumped.. what should i say?

If it's going to be just one word, make sure it's in a foreign language. Romantic + mysterious + she'll never know any better.

P.S. Invented is probably the right term. BTW, "light beer" is meant in the American sense, where it's low on carbs, not low on alcohol.

"Quidditas" is a good term to use for Little Miss Secretary. Comes from Latin.

Literally, it means "whatness" and makes absolutely zero sense. Your job is to come up with some obscure meaning the Ancient Romans used for it.

i ended up staying at my office until around 11:30 last night trying to finish off that corporate bullshit. annbella passed out on the couch and i ended up falling asleep at my desk. i guess she woke up and saw me asleep so she came to my desk and started talking to me. subconsiously i could hear what she was saying but it wasnt registering in my head. then i woke up and said "what did you say?" she laughed and said "nothing". i said "did you say 'do you love me?'" and she said "yeah. i love you. do you love me?" and i said "yes".

i dont know why.

i walked her to her car watched her drive away then went home and passed out. this morning she sent me a message at around 6:30am (she knew i was on the course) saying "do you remember last night... i cant wait to see you"

i think i'm gonna sleep with my assistant tonight.