magoba77

Matthew Good And Limblifter

Guest Prosis

Well after Matthew and his evil twin brother Meetthew, got into a near deadly fight with Rich and his servant monkey Alfred, Meetthew was left in a coma (hence the name of the Greatest Hits).

But then, Rich was badly hurt and his monkey was killed after his wife's ex husband, who had left her to help poor people and Saudi-Arabia and got caught by terrorists (because that's where all the terrorists are), shot him in the back (thus the song "Can't Get shot In The Back...). Rich is now also in a coma (see a theme here?) and has no idea of the earthquake that shook Vancouver and left Victoria inundated with a huge shockwave.

During that time, Ryan was plotting more evil. When Matthew came home, Ryan announced to Matthew that he was leaving him for his evil twin brother who was out of his coma because the shockwave splashed some cold water in his face and thus he woke up.

But the thing is that Meethew, Matthew's evil twin brother, is now amnesic. So basically, Ryan decided that he could mould Meetthew's mind to become his slave and kill Matthew and Rich.

But Rich swore in his coma dream that he would get his revenge while looking away at a blank spot in the air and shaking his fist and taking a sip of scotch (Rich has really complete coma dreams you see).

So that's where we are in the whole Matthew Good soap opera!

Good thing he still has the time to make music isn't it?

Edited by Prosis

Guest Prosis
I doubt they were really ever that tight seeing as Matt doesn't even know what happened to them after MGB split up. I think if anything Limblifter was tired of no one knowing his name and got angry and Matt was to pretencious to give a shit.

What the hell are you talking about?

;)

Yeah, in site interviews. That's where I got confused with Ian Browne and Ryan Limblifter. Don't even ask how I got them mixed up.

THAT is seriously the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Dude - whatever you got - pass it over here coz I need some of that!

I doubt they were really ever that tight seeing as Matt doesn't even know what happened to them after MGB split up. I think if anything Limblifter was tired of no one knowing his name and got angry and Matt was to pretencious to give a shit.

especially this part, where you make it sound like you really know people / events / something but can't even spell or write a sentance properly! ;)

Edited by northshore

It would be a little hard for Ryan Dahle to grow up with Matthew Good considering Good grew up in BC and The Age of Electric came from Saskatchewan. My understanding based on comments on the Meegee Blog back in the day of what happened was Matt stopped coming around some time after Ryan and Megan left his live band.

to clear things up.

matt, ryan and megan played a few live shows together and recorded some music, likely because they toured together before and hit it off. they havent toured because matt was on a solo tour and rich isnt there because... well, solo tour. he also mentioned that he can only play so many variations of the same old songs no matter whos playing the other instruments.

I'm not going to speculate that this had anything to do with it, but Limblifter scheduled a few dates for June of last year that conflicted with some dates Matt had scheduled on the west coast. Matt's dates were called off, then Limblifter's shows ended up getting cancelled with no explanation. At the time, it sounded like Ryan and Meegee would still be playing with Matt.

When Matt announced shows later in the summer (Klondike Days, etc), Meegee posted that she and Ryan were not going to be playing the shows, and Matt posted that Rich and Christian were back.

I wondered if it was the miscommunication, or if it might have been the fallout from the 1st Annual Chuck & Duck. (Bad shows can do weird things to good bands.) But I don't think either Matt, Ryan, or Meegee ever specifically explained what happened.

Yeah, in site interviews. That's where I got confused with Ian Browne and Ryan Limblifter. Don't even ask how I got them mixed up.

THAT is seriously the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Dude - whatever you got - pass it over here coz I need some of that!

especially this part, where you make it sound like you really know people / events / something but can't even spell or write a sentance properly! ;)

Yeah, wanna know something really funny? I may not know how to make a proper sentence but atleast I can spell it. As I said before ignore what I posted because I got really confused.

Edited by 15hours7_4afternoon