Kumquat

Dog The Bounty Hunter

Not only does everyone look like a douche, the show is horrible. It's all talk; tons of build up, then 10 seconds of catching the target(who just surrenders). Then maybe there's some heartfelt speech or conversation about being on the right track. Oh yeah, and sometimes there's filler, like how one of their adorable puppies gets injured.

What I'm trying to say is, this show blows and is a complete waste of 30 mins, bra.

I can watch a lot of reality TV but not this show, only one episode at a time.

it's lame, like the guy up there said ^. there's a "warrant for his arrest!", and he "may be dangerous!". ususally it's because he missed a court date for a traffic ticket or something stupid

i hate how they are religious. i know i'm not the boss of christianity, but how is it okay for them to be so violent and immodest in dress and swear and drink and whatnot and then pray and be all religious again? i know that it is somewhat hipocrtical of me, but i will never claim to be anything close to the ideal christian. don't do anything i do if you want to be a good christian.

the bible says to not dress immodestly. it's not the tank top that's the issue, it's how she fits in it. and there are different beliefs on tattoos. some people say that the bible doesn't care and that some people in the bible have tattoos. others say that it is defacing your body, which was made in God's image. i really don't care if they are religious or not but they are sort of picking and choosing what works for them and that sort of thing annoys me.

Wow. Watched 3 episodes of this in a row now... maybe two? I'm not sure but this is hilarious.

edit: "I hate losing guys to people. Like remember that one time when we were on the way to that guy's house and he died when we got there? I lost to God! I hate losing."