somnambulist

The New What Are You Listening To? Thread

Trojan Horse by Bloc Party

I'm also listening to the new album right now and I'm actually quite fond of it.

On - Bloc Party

Ares and Mercury is a good one-two punch combo to start off an album. Considering that for the last week or so I've been on a big Bloc Party kick I'm surprised that Intimacy hasn't endeared itself to me like A Weekend in the City or even Silent Alarm have.

Wild Man Fischer - I'm a Truck

I'm a truck

RRR RRR

I'm a Truck

RRR RRR

Say Mister, are you a truck?

yeah, yeah, I'm a truck

RRR RRR

can I have a ride?

sure, hop in

Oh, I'm a Truck RRR RRR

I'm a truck RRR RRR

say Mister, you ride good. Mind If I Turn On The Radio?

Go Ahead. RRR RRR

now the chart topper on this weeks top 30 countdown:

I'm A Truck, RRR RRR

I'm A Truck, RRR RRR

Edited by sodamntired

On - Bloc Party

Ares and Mercury is a good one-two punch combo to start off an album. Considering that for the last week or so I've been on a big Bloc Party kick I'm surprised that Intimacy hasn't endeared itself to me like A Weekend in the City or even Silent Alarm have.

Cavaliers And Roundheads by Bloc Party

If A Weekend In The City is your favorite, I can understand why. It was much more intimate and mellow compared to Intimacy or even Silent Alarm. I love all sides of Bloc Party, can't really decide on a favorite.

Cavaliers And Roundheads by Bloc Party

If A Weekend In The City is your favorite, I can understand why. It was much more intimate and mellow compared to Intimacy or even Silent Alarm. I love all sides of Bloc Party, can't really decide on a favorite.

I'm not too big on A Weekend in the City... Perhaps I just need to give it more a chance. Silent Alarm is hands down their best album. Intimacy is pretty rad... But my favourite song by them is Flux.

Anyway,

Engines-Snow Patrol. It's off their new album... second song that I've listned to off of it so far. It's turning out to be pretty good.