shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

Haha. Who knows it could blow us all away.

I listened to this a lot this past week... really good stuff:

massivedh6.jpg

Massive Attack - Protection

Also for all my fellow "hipsters" out there, the new Ryan Adams leaked. It's pretty sweet, a lot like his older stuff. Almost Whiskey-town ish.

easytigertw8.jpg

Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger

Canadian musicians are always impossible to find on the net...mainly because they suck.

By The Way....if anyone feels like getting Tori Amos' Discography: http://www.supersonicchico.com/tori4mad/

Edit: Porcupine Tree discography as well as lots of bass communion/John Zorn/Naked City: http://liralisergica.blogspot.com/

Edited by shade

That's fucked up--I can hardly believe Fripp would have anything to do with this song anymore. I'd be very interested in hearing it if it gets released.

What are some of your favourite artists/bands?

You seem to like some different shite

listening to it now. s'alright, but i think one album by them is enough for me. they're not bad, but they're not awesome.

There are some awesome songs on their second album. I love Decade Under the Influence.

What are some of your favourite artists/bands?

You seem to like some different shite

I don't know, I don't want to list everything. King Crimson is about as leftfield as I get, although that is admittedly pretty far ;)

Edited by bryce

There are some awesome songs on their second album.  I love Decade Under the Influence.

agreed. i really like that album. but they seem like a one trick pony.

edit: beth - be an angel and put up some more wilco, pwetty pwease. i almost bought one called 'sky blue sky' out of curiosity, but i was scared of ending up with a country album.

Edited by Some Random