shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

What is up with shitty opening bands/artists? Someone needs to get on that... I don't remember the last time I saw a good opener.

I have seen plenty of good openers for bands.

Matt Mays opened for Sam Roberts

The Trews opened for 54-40

But most shows I attend are for jambands like moe., and Umphrey's Mcgee, and they don't have openers.

I have seen plenty of good openers for bands.

Matt Mays opened for Sam Roberts

The Trews opened for 54-40

But most shows I attend are for jambands like moe., and Umphrey's Mcgee, and they don't have openers.

Sure, I've seen good ones as well but not recently.

More uploads...

Joel Plaskett Emergency - Ashtray Rock

This one is for audio because he asked me to re-upload (cover art below). Sorry it took so long, guy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cdj87i

The National - Alligator

arton255.jpg

Pretty sweet album. Download it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1hmdkz

The National - Boxer

BND01L.jpg

Give it a listen, it's a pretty good album despite the flamboyant cover art.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ix1mb0

Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction

B000000OQF.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A classic album that everyone should own. You're in the jungle, baby! Watch it bring you to your

post-6-1180581579.jpg

Yeah man I want to see Sam Roberts, moe. John Butler Trio, Old 97s, and probably Dropkick Murphys and Jackdaw just for the hell of it. I think I saw Violent Femmes a few years back... they didn't thrill me much but maybe I'll go to that one too.

You?

i thought you said john butler trio was too 'jammy' (not your exact words) for your taste?

Yeah man I want to see Sam Roberts, moe.  John Butler Trio, Old 97s, and probably Dropkick Murphys and Jackdaw just for the hell of it.  I think I saw Violent Femmes a few years back... they didn't thrill me much but maybe I'll go to that one too. 

You?

Well I plan on seeing Umphrees Mcgee which is the 1st show tonight, Sam Roberts, and An Evening With moe.

moe. is the 1st band ever in the history of the square not to have an opening act, they get the whole thing from 5-9.

EDIT: Thanks for the Ashtray Rock

Edited by Audio of Being

i thought you said john butler trio was too 'jammy' (not your exact words) for your taste?

I think it'll still be interesting to see them live. I don't like Dropkick Murphys either... I just like seeing bands live as opposed to just hearing recordings.

(I mean, this is a FREE show we're talking about here. Why the hell not.)

Thanks for the uploads Jason!

Edited by soundless_space

I think it'll still be interesting to see them live. I don't like Dropkick Murphys either... I just like seeing bands live as opposed to just hearing recordings.

(I mean, this is a FREE show we're talking about here. Why the hell not.)

Thanks for the uploads Jason!

I am also going to Dropkick Murphy's, it should be an experience, as I see the fans riot, and burn our city down.

;)

give me a starting point. i don't know any of them. i think i've heard them once in the early nineties.

I'll upload their most popular and one of their more accessible albums for starters.

Where You Been - 1993

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ba2roc

People with '90s blood like Shiri and Charles would also like this.

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton