here is no why

The Lone Gunman

It's in the pinned upload thread.

I'm trying to decipher the mumbling verses, and they're just coming out an incoherent mess. Maybe they're not complete lyrics at all, could just be freestyled to get the melody out.

It's in the pinned upload thread.

I'm trying to decipher the mumbling verses, and they're just coming out an incoherent mess. Maybe they're not complete lyrics at all, could just be freestyled to get the melody out.

maybe i'm just dumb... but i searched all 17 pages of the upload thread and didn't find the lyrics. maybe just copy/paste them in here?

maybe i'm just dumb... but i searched all 17 pages of the upload thread and didn't find the lyrics. maybe just copy/paste them in here?

No silly, the song itself is in the upload thread, there are no lyrics posted anywhere to my knowledge.

Also, AOB, no one is even remotely complaining or 'whining' about the quality of the demo, where did you pick up on that? There's been some discussion about it fitting in the flow of the record as is, and also the choppy beginning of the ripped file, that's it. Chill out.

Ok, am I stupid or something 'cause I still can't find the song!

HELP!

No, you're not stupid. It will all become clear. Just go about posting as usual, and soon a magical world will appear to you. Near the bottom of Important Things To Know