MissEmily

Opening Act [merged]

I was just wondering, how likely is it that Matt will have a supporting group/artist with him for the full tour? It's been a long time since I saw him with a live band and I don't remember if there was an opening group or not.

The reason I'm asking this is because, due to work conditions, I'm definitely going to be at least five minutes late and there very well could be a possibility that I could be up to a half hour late.

I'm just hoping I'm not going to be missing anything - or worse, not be let in because I'm late.

Thanks!

Edited by MissEmily

I think this band will be an amazing opening act for Matt Good (and his band). Straight up rock and roll with some alternative roots, but nonetheless, a highly energic and overall fun band to see. (Yes, I have seen them PLENTY of times).

I know some people are upset that there is no Ottawa show announced, and Kingston/Belleville/Peterborough just seems too far away for some to justify the trip, but I know I will be making the treck from Ottawa to see one of those shows to see Matt's "new band", and to see James McKenty and the Spades on the big stage!

my xbox live name is iam rick astley lol

I'm curious, what's this reinsurcance of an interest in Rick Astley? First here, then YouTube...am I missing something? ;) :angry:

Looks like I'm not going to be missing the Spades after all. My Wednesday shift is being adjusted to fit a project, so I'll have Wednesday evenings off. :angry: