sodamntired

Do You Ever Feel Like....

i usually do say what i'm thinking and i don't care if people think i'm an asshole.

the reason being; usually the people that think you're an asshole are on a much lower level, and likely can't comprehend what you're saying. if someone doesn't understand me or isn't willing to try, their opinion of me doesn't matter. alternately, the people that DO understand you or are willing to try usually DON'T think you're an asshole.

it's this dynamic that drives me to not like civilian type (read: normal, average, most etc) people.

someone who makes predictions about how a movie is going to end, while you're watching the movie. if they were right, they tell you after the movie that they were right, if they were wrong, they don't say anything. If you ask them about their false prediction, suddenly you are the asshole.

God, i watched Vanilla Sky with my then friend Ryan.

"he's already finished the book" - Ryan.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
after the ending is revealed, and the main character has been frozen for centuries

"bet you didn't see THAT coming." - Me

"I did" - Ryan

i usually do say what i'm thinking and i don't care if people think i'm an asshole.

the reason being; usually the people that think you're an asshole are on a much lower level, and likely can't comprehend what you're saying. if someone doesn't understand me or isn't willing to try, their opinion of me doesn't matter. alternately, the people that DO understand you or are willing to try usually DON'T think you're an asshole.

it's this dynamic that drives me to not like civilian type (read: normal, average, most etc) people.

are you my older clone?

i almost never come off as an asshole, because t hurts me more to make someone feel bad than it probably does to the person i've made feel bad. so i either say nothing or i say it in such a way that its not offensive.

and predicting movies doesn't mean shit. even if they guess correctly, you won't know until you've seen it. so it doesn't matter.

but to answer the question, yes, sometimes i do feel smarter than the people i'm with. it doesn't mean i am though.

Given your responce, you're kind of a douche bag. Douche bags tend to revel in stating what they perceive to be the obvious, even if in reality it is not fact.

[P.S. Even when asking a rhetorical question you should use a question mark, makes you look less like a retard.]