RicardoObviouso

Taking out the trash

yeah, i commend you on the thread-starting as well, but try to think of things that people can actually contribute to... don't just post things that your mom forwards you... otherwise the only way people can contribute is to ridicule you... and we've all seen how well you take criticism.

I have never posted a fun e-mail that my Mom sent me....or made posts saying

"I don't believe in this, but if you don't forward this on to 7 people, you will be visited by a 1920's woman with a knife at 4 am."

I have always started 85% of the time threads that people can contribute to and get some sort of dialogue with....but they always turn into somebody else that they get along with on the board, or talk about how much I suck, fuck I'm tired. have a great, yes GREAT night.

Peace Out Yo

Chris

fuck I'm tired. have a great, yes GREAT night.

Peace Out Yo

Chris

this is what i'm talking about.

but this:

I have never posted a fun e-mail that my Mom sent me....or made posts saying

"I don't believe in this, but if you don't forward this on to 7 people, you will be visited by a 1920's woman with a knife at 4 am."

was actually funny. who knew you could quip?

LOL the best was back in the days of ICQ. With the spam IM's saying stuff like

"ICQ's going to start charging unless you send this message to everyone you know"

"My kids dieing of cancer for every person you send this IM to Bill Gates will donate 1cent to cancer treatment"

lol many a friend was ridiculed for sending me shit like that ;)

Ignore sorry! there wuz a lil girl walking down a hallway of an old hotel when a man stabbed her in the back of the head. if u just read this comment, then her dead body will appear in ur bedroom doorway unless u post this comment on 3 other videos

guys I'm scared. Very scared. I posted it on 35 videos. will that be enough??????

Bollocks.

This will be a first, but I don't see why your slamming the shit out of Chris.

There isn't a maximum thread limit... it's not like we're going to run out. And he isn't posting things which are repeats (as many many many people have been guilty of). Sure we can argue that this *could* have been in another thread, but I think in this case that argument is just you being a conceited jerk and trying to find fault.

FYI at the end of the day, there are a group of people on this board that determine what constitutes rubbish... frankly I find most of the criticism here to be just that, but the thread itself is OK.

Peace

P.S. Had to edit the title, this is a public forum.

Edited by ToadMan

And he isn't posting things which are repeats (as many many many people have been guilty of).

no, not today, anyways. you should visit the music section sometime. although he hasn't done it in awhile, that i've noticed.

also, consider that you're only posting in this thread to defend sodamntired... and not actually responding to his "topic" that you're somehow defending the validity of... would you have replied to his thread otherwise?

Edited by sodamnborntohula

I had a witty reply... but it gave me this idea, and I couldn't resist.

I will, however, pay attention in the music section. It is one I neglect as it often has me reading a bunch of BS I don't care about, and is rarely prone to the kind of trouble other sections are.

Have fun kids...

oh and ;)

Edited by ToadMan