I don't know, I just don't agree with people saying they're crap because they don't make music like the blue album or pinkerton, music and bands evolve... ok they didn't evolve the right way for many people but they have, I think Rivers got over that geeky no one loves me stuff, and decided to start writing fun music, can't stop partying is amazing actually, I mean, take the album for what it's worth, not for what it is compared to the blue album or pinkerton.... anyways, yea I am loving this fucking album actually.

that's such a cop-out. that excuse always comes out when a band starts to spew out garbage to fulfill contractual obligations.

Whatever man, Raditude's fucking great! fucking love it, I can turn it up all the way and listen to it from beginning to end, does that mean Weezer are as great as they used to be, no, but it doesn't mean they're the shit on the sole of my shoe that a lot of people are making them out to be. Once again, is all based in one's opinion anyways. You can take that as an excuse or as an explanation. One thing I am sure of though, the blue album was then, and this is now, so again take it for what it's worth.

I had a chance to catch Weezer's gig last night in Toronto... man everytime I've seen them they put on a hell of a show. To my surprise, they didn't play much off Raditude, only about 4 songs, but it was great. My fav part was while they were playing Kids (mgmt cover) Rivers went off stage put on a blonde wig, climbed the stairs to the section where I was (no security nothing) and starting hanging out with everyone while he starts singing poker face... make what you want out of it. Anyways, yea great show. Can't Remember the setlist but it went something like this:

Hash Pipe

Troublemaker

after this I don't remember the order

Say It Ain't So

Undone

Surf Wax America

Why Bother

El Scorcho

Dope Nose

Perfect Situation

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived

I Want You To

I'm Your Daddy

Can't Stop Partying

Let It All Hang Out

then I'm pretty certain it went like this

My Name Is Jonas

Beverly Hills

-encore-

Pork And Beans

Kids/Poker Face

-encore-

Island In The Sun

Buddy Holly

Highlights for me were Say It Ain't So, Pork And Beans, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, I'm Your Daddy, I Want You To, My Name Is Jonas

this album is shit.

hey rivers, learn how to fucking write better lyrics, dickhole. 'right' doesn't have to rhyme with 'fight'. also, bringing in lil'wayne doesn't make you the band that's not afraid to mix musical genres. it makes you the band that has to bring in another artist so that people will buy your record.

Lil Brayne can smoke my pole.

But in fairness, he fucks up "Can't Stop Partying" much less than his other song corruptions (see "Down" by Jay Sean).

There is a lot of garbage in this album.

Edited by Doormat