sodamntired

Oscars Tonight

i watched it beginning to end. it was ok. james franco just looked disinterested, not stoned. anne hathaway was trying slightly too hard. she wants to solidify herself as a hollywood golden girl, and this will do the trick because it will appeal to the mass majority of people.

my problem is that every time i see that woman, i think about her magazine interview where she mentioned that she enjoys anal sex. not a bad thing at all, but kind of a distraction.

Guest apsham

It came out recently that Franco was really uninterested in actually being there - and indeed just left for New York directly after the show, ignoring his own afterparty. I guess the two grew to hate each other in rehersal.

HA, god, that's sick.

I was talking to a guy friend once, the only one I know for sure, who's had anal sex, and he says it's really overrated lol

Anal Sex, not Anal sex with Anne Hathaway. I guess anal sex with Anne Hathaway is one of those once in a lifetime dealies...

Guest apsham

I think she's good to go for Catwoman - I mean dear lord, you can't do any worse than the -ahem- last time they tried to do a Catwoman, so why not.

Anne Hathaway at the Oscars was the most annoying person on earth. EVER!

If i had won an award i would have grabbed the Oscar and clubbed her in the face, hoping she we be unconscious for at least most of the rest of the show. They would have given her a Purple Heart, and me a Medal of Freedom.