Manchalivin

Moving Walls

Guest Rhu8ar8Pi3

Someone mentioned this on Facebook.

HEADS UP: Unlike in the past, the vinyl of Moving Walls does NOT come with a digital download this time 1f641.png? Just confirmed it with the online store.

Yeah I figure with more people moving toward streaming that companies will just get tired of the added cost of providing MP3 files with vinyls and just get rid of that courtesy. I'm still a dinosaur that uses a finely curated iPod though so I still pay for downloads here and there, and I like to support artists especially on Bandcamp.

For now I paid for digital Moving Walls and will maybe eventually get the vinyl. But I'm moving into a new apt in a few weeks so gotta conserve funds.

Edited by Gomo

27 minutes ago, Gomo said:

Yeah I figure with more people moving toward streaming that companies will just get tired of the added cost of providing MP3 files with vinyls and just get rid of that courtesy. I'm still a dinosaur that uses a finely curated iPod though so I still pay for downloads here and there, and I like to support artists especially on Bandcamp.

For now I paid for digital Moving Walls and will maybe eventually get the vinyl. But I'm moving into a new apt in a few weeks so gotta conserve funds.

Hope the move goes well. It's always stressful.

I haven't bought the new album yet. I'm waiting for the CD to come in at a local shop.