Devil On Rollerskates

George W. Bush Quotes

Who knows some good "bushisms" they would like to share?

"They said this issue wouldn't resignate with the People. They've been proved wrong, it does resignate." ("resonate"?!)

"Our priorities is our faith."

—Greensboro, N.C., Oct. 10, 2000

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to

answer questions. I can't answer your question."

—In response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the

first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000 (Thanks to Peter Feld.)

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

—Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 17, 2004

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

"We stand for things." —George W. Bush, Davenport, Iowa, Aug. 5, 2004

"This has been tough weeks in that country." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2004

"Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004

When asked "What do you think tribal sovereignty means in the 21st century and how do we resolve conflicts between tribes and the federal and state governments?"

"Yeah, tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. You're a....you've been given sovereignty and you're......viewed as a sovereign entity............and therefore, the relationship between the federal government and...tribes is one between ssss....sovereign entities."

- the week of the Republican National Convention in New York

Here's a quote from Karl Rove, bush's advisor:

"As people do better, they start voting like Republicans...

...unless they have too much education and vote Democratic,

which proves there can be too much of a good thing."

"I hear there's rumours on the internets...." Bush in the 2nd presidential debate.

Edited by Devil On Rollerskates

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." —George W. Bush, Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003

"One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 8, 2003

100th post!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!11!11 ;)

Yea, he was wearing an earpiece. That's why he did so well in that second debate. It was all over the news. At least the anti-republican news.

Oh yea, and I also can't believe that we have a tyranical fascist as leader of the free world. Ironic.

Edited by msmolinski21