...for the first time in a while, maybe even longer, I brought out "Beautiful Midnight". Currently "I Miss New Wave" is playing and I'm really appreciating this album more than I used to. It's a good album, but I don't know, I just didn't think it was that great...

i listen to aob the most...

i used to be heavy on bm..

i think people may not listen to it as much cause its a heavy album.. all the songs have so many meanings, sometimes it's easier to not listen then to try and manifest.

I decided to listen to BM today. Now I'm wondering why I passed over it a week ago. I think I was just sick of the over played songs like Hello Time Bomb and Load Me Up. But I forgot just how amazing the last half of the album is.

It's still my second favourite MGB album inbetween Audio Of Being (top) and Underdogs.

I always overplay a MG album until i get almost sick of it (omg as if i just said that) and then i will put another album in and appreciate it. When i listen to a album that i haven't in a while i usually find a different meaning in a song...i think "now i understand what he is saying here"

Does that make sense or am i just rambling?

I thnk that it is funny how must of you guys like AOB the most.. Matt thinks that it his worst album... mostly I think because of the bad times he was going through while writing the ablum.. I guess that would put more feelings into the album.. but it also feels very rushed... like Matt just wanted to get it over with... I think that his Best Ablum that runs good all the way through would have to be Underdogs.. BM is also very good.. but I think that would be his most commercial Album... and I would have to have to say its a toss up for his too solo albums.. Avalanch and WLR&RR They are so different it's hard to compaire... Avalanch is more MGB style to it i guess... WLR&RR is more back to his old days... you know What I mean... more back to his roots I guess that is why he is back playing in bars..... but none the less I could never get sick of any of his music I listen to all his music all the time... its a wonderful thing ;)