running4home

Matt Good In Uptown Magazine

She reminds me of my one of best friend before she decided that curly red hair wasn't cool.

And Matt look's like they caught him at the wrong time.

Ugh I hate when people use bad pictures anywhere.

Plus the way that he looks as if he's moved to the side because he's not sexually appealing?

Edit: I'm turning into an Art critic because of art class...baha that's not a good thing.

post-2-1097963455.jpg

Edited by guitarchick

They probably got it mixed up with 'White Light/White Heat' by the Velvet Underground. That's where Matt got the idea for the title of his new one.

Uh, scratch that. I got mixed up because every article I read about WLR&RR mentions White Light/White Heat, but I forgot that Matt also said there's no connection between the two. The name came from him talking with a friend about using only white lights for a tour like they did in the old days.

"I had planned to call the record “Put Out Your Lights”, that was the original title. Some months ago I was talking on the phone with a friend, Jeff Craib to be exact, the Vice President of SL Feldman (they’re the agency that books me). So Jeff and I were shooting the shit about what I want to do as far as a tour is concerned. We thought it would be cool to go out before the record came out, and I was adamant that I play smaller rooms because I wanted to get back to the sorts of shows I used to play between 92-95, small, sweaty, anything can happen sorts of affairs. Jeff loved the idea and we started thinking of a name for the tour.

For some reason, I ended up referencing the old Allan Freed Rock & Roll Dance Party’s from the 50’s. Anyway, Jeff thought it would be a great idea if there were nothing but white lights used during the concerts. And that friends, is how the name came to be.

I called the record White Light Rock & Roll Review

I called the tour White Light Rock & Roll Revue"

Sorry about that...

Edited by no yu begin wher i end