S.E. Hardy

How Many Movies/Month?

On average, how many movies do you see in theatres per month?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. On average, how many movies do you see in theatres per month?

• 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • 10+

In theatres? Probably only about once a month. But that's because I'd rather just wait until it comes out on PayPerView, where I can use my little black card to get the five-finger discount. If you know what I mean.

Edited by Born to Kill

Wow, some of you see whole lotta movies. I see maybe... 3 a year in theatres.

The three most recent movies i saw in theatres were The Bourne Supremacy, Farenheit 9/11 and LOTR3, in reverse chronological order (they were all first runs when i saw them). And i only saw those because they were free to me for various reasons.

Its a waste of time and money. Mostly money.

this summer i saw like 5 a month....and some decembers or march/aprils i see a bunch too....but during the school year i might see one a month...mostly because i have no one to go with

well...i need to have someone to make sarcastic comments with...especially if the movie sucks...and universally for ridiculing bad movie promos and commercials...i really hate commercials

for silvercity and cinemax (the only ones in town really) your looking at at least a half hours of advertising of one form or another...but when you dont really have a choice you deal with it...mostly by making sarcastic comments

i dunno...the same way condoms and diapers and their application by other people and use by other people kinda bpthers me too... i mean they have a purpose and all and they do the job well....but why does it have to be advertised and often kinda graphically?

I used to watch around 2 movies a month, 3 if I was lucky. I never watched movies that often until I took the job of movie reviewer in my school newspaper.

I like the job right now, but it really puts a strain on my wallet. I always have to try to catch matinee showings, because it's $9 -$13 normally at night.