guitarchick

Do You Support Matthew Good's Views

Do you support Matthew Good 's views and opinion?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Matthew Good 's views and opinion?

• No
    • Yes
    • Some

I support his views. They're based on humanitarian thinking and humanity is what binds us all. It cannot be marred by race or class or socio-economic status, all people have reason and all people are bound by it. Someone who cares that much about HUMAN rights has his head in the right place.

For the most part, I agree with them, but it's not as though I haven't already formed my opinion on something. The reason I read the blog is because I'm already interested in politics, Amnesty, etc, not because the blog made me interested.

Touché.

It's all fine and dandy to listen to somebody else speak their minds and agree with what they have to say, just people shouldn't be forming their own opinions based on what someone else has to say.

i agree with just about everything matt says. before i get blasted for being an asskisser or what have you, wouldnt you agree with a very intelligent man that puts a lot of time and effort into his opinions?