failingtherorshachtest

Matt Good On A New Tour?

ryan dahle is the lead singer for limblifter, an awesome band. you should check out their new cd "I/O". its incredible. ryan was also in the band static in stereo, who played that song "remote control" which was really big a few years back. i just love his voice. very unique. i think it compliments matt's very well.

He just came through Calgary in May and October this year. Twice in a year is pretty amazing at it is. While I hope he returns soon, I suppose I should give him a break. Those two tours took up most of his year. If he's always busy touring, how can I expect him to make more music. hehe Besides, I also admire his desire to help the less fortunate. I'd much rather see him doing what he can for others than making music for me.

Ryan Dahle was in "The Age of Electric"... "Static In Stereo" featured Todd, and John Kerns from "The Age of Electric"... "Remote Control" interestingly enough was originally a "Limblifter" song before it became a "Age of Electric" song...

For an American looking for "I/O", their best bet is probably finding the CD online...

Ryan Dahle was in "The Age of Electric"... "Static In Stereo" featured Todd, and John Kerns from "The Age of Electric"... "Remote Control" interestingly enough was originally a "Limblifter" song before it became a "Age of Electric" song...

For an American looking for "I/O", their best bet is probably finding the CD online...

its funny when you think about the history behind these bc bands and how they're all sort of related. also that ian browne joined up with ryan dahle to form alarm bell after limblifter and mgb went their seperate ways... then got back together.

fucking musicians.

Edited by evan