calumania

Matt's Singing

i'll burn your face off and you will look like seal or mel gibson in that movie where he had a burnt face and nobody liked him except this one stupid kid who i think was gay but probably wasn't because it was like a pg movie HA HA HA HA HA

awww and you'll be the only person that likes me with my burnt face because you're stupid and gay and you'll want to take me to parties and show me off because my burnt face will be like a work of art and it will inspire many

OMG and i totally hear you about that dancing lock i mean seriously that thing makes me feel so hot inside

Edited by mrs jesus

How old are you guys, I mean honestly. Surely you can't be the 5 year olds that your comments are alluding too. Act your ages for Christs sake.

Seriously Saladbowl, if you can't come up with an intelligent comment, why bother saying anything at all? As I said before....every one of your posts makes the case for your immaturity & your lack of intelligence that much stronger. You have yet to post something that suggests otherwise. Obviously you have not the mental capacity to do that, & in turn have an intelligent debate.

How old are you guys, I mean honestly. Surely you can't be the 5 year olds that your comments are alluding too. Act your ages for Christs sake.

Seriously Saladbowl, if you can't come up with an intelligent comment, why bother saying anything at all? As I said before....every one of your posts makes the case for your immaturity & your lack of intelligence that much stronger. You have yet to post something that suggests otherwise. Obviously you have not the mental capacity to do that, & in turn have an intelligent debate.

lay off saladbowl man

salad, he's so hot right now, salad

i'll act my age in 'reality', thanks. it's a messageboard. stop me from doing/saying whatever i want to

i'm sorry this debate is just not deep enough for me i think we should talk about something else like i don't know maybe the weather or why this song sucks so bad you know something along those lines

(8)  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  ;)

The lock rolls with a fucking POSSE!

i just read that post and laughed and so i thought maybe if i read it a second time it would be less funny so i tried that and i still laughed and then i thought well hey third time's a charm, right, and so i read it AGAIN and holy shit i still laughed so either i am really retarded or that is some hilarious shit. fuck it i give up.. anybody want some pringles?

Edited by mrs jesus