calumania

Matt's Singing

I made an intelligent post

inteligence is in the eye of the beholder.

Oh wait, I should just say "Yeah, I guess Matt Good is kinda ok" when actually I think his music & talent is phenomenal

Dude, that's why your on a Matt good message board. Would you run into a mall and scream "i love shopping"?? we know your purpose.

we'd all love to write a song with matthew good, but you don't have to pour your heart out like a little girl. I'm not trying to be all manly or homophobic, but seriously, i think my younger sister said the sames things you did about Justin Timberlake.

Oh how I would love to run into you on the street.

the beauty here is that you never will, and the sad part is that i will never get to pummel you like the little girl you are.

it's why people hate & kill each other the world over.....omnipotent indeed.

I've never killed anyone, and i don't have any friends who are in jail..and so on. So i 'm not the problem, blame your issues on someone else....or take anger management for god's sake.

Like i said before....TAKER EASY big guy

I see.....then we should all refrain from making any positive comments about Matthew Good, because this is a Matthew Good board...after all, that's why we are all here. You idiot.

And I am a "fag" or a "little girl" because I have intelligent comments to make about Matt Good's music & I have the intelligence to make them clearly & passionately? By the way....passion does not equal gay. Passion does not equal girly....passion equals being human.

And if you could actually read with intelligence you would see that I never said you have killed anyone (I never mentioned your "friends" either) but rather I said it was attitudes like yours that lead to hatred & violence.

Oh & while on the topic of intelligence....seems a intelligent person would know how to spell the word intelligence.

But please sedated....keep talking. Because the more you talk, the more unintelligent you seem.

Here is the quote:

"I bet some of you guys would switch sexual orientation for ten minutes of "matt good time".

i know NF doesn't stand for "no fags" but taker easy."

THAT is the quote referring to my being a "fag", typed directly after he quoted part of my post. (Just in case you failed to read it & realize that he was referring to me).

Where exactly did I say "I'LL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU IF I EVER MET YOU"? Dude, you can put all the words you want into my posts but that doesn;t change the fact of the words that are ACTUALLY THERE. In actuality I said "Oh how I would love to run into you on the street" referring to my desire to see how Sedated's oh so tough online anonymity would play out in the real world. Not once did I mention beating anyone up. Sedated on the other hand typed "...the sad part is that I will never get to pummel you like the little girl you are". He was the sole person making threats of violence. Perhaps you too would do well to actually read the posts saladbowl.

Oh & if indeed "Everyone is alright" as you say in your oh so cleaver amendment of my signature, then perhaps I would not be slandered for a post made about the brilliance of a musical artist & nothing more.

Yep, I have a mental instability because someone is slandering me on a board & I am defending myself. **shakes head** Oh & the comment about the meds.....very well informed & intellient on your part saladbowl. About as intelligent as Sedated remarks.

I don't think you deserve this kind of shit Ozz. Just remember that these guys like to stir everybody up.

I agree that they are the kind of people that give message board's a bad name.

Peace

P.S. Can we steer this back to on topic, or the thread will have to be locked.

Oh how I would love to run into you on the street.

the beauty here is that you never will, and the sad part is that i will never get to pummel you like the little girl you are.

Sedated 19 likes to pummel little girls?

But anyway. I don't know about 'bah's' but i think MG has quite the sexy voice. That's right. A boy said that another boy had a sexy voice.

FAG ALERT!! FAG ALERT!!

Fuck tha police

Comin straight from the underground

Young ///// got it bad cuz I'm brown

And not the other color so police think

They have the authority to kill a minority

Fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one

For a punk muthafucka with a badge and a gun

To be beatin on, and throwin in jail

We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell

Fuckin with me cuz I'm a teenager

With a little bit of gold and a pager

Searchin my car, lookin for the product

Thinkin every ///// is sellin narcotics

You'd rather see me in the pen

Then me and Lorenzo rollin in the Benzo

Beat tha police outta shape

And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape

To tape off the scene of the slaughter

Still can't swallow bread and water

I love you all anyway. And I still love Ozz.

That was a fun flame war? I'm still sticking to the the sheep noise thing.

And the puppy thing.

And the saturnine is Matt thing.

*badgrammar*

Edited by calumania

Oh....am I scared now? You went to a site of mine & have a picture of me. You needn;t have travelled so far.....there's a pic of me beside my every post.

Keep up with the threats Sedated. It's obvious that's all you have going for you.

Edited by Ozzwald

Well yes exactly Calum......I was under the impression that's precisely what I had done in the first instance. Not attacking anyone, not making degrogatory comments towards anyone on the board. Apparently others took offence to my comments or felt threatened by them for whatever reason. I'll be damned if I will be slandered in silence.

i'll burn your face off and you will look like seal or mel gibson in that movie where he had a burnt face and nobody liked him except this one stupid kid who i think was gay but probably wasn't because it was like a pg movie HA HA HA HA HA

Well yes exactly Calum......I was under the impression that's precisely what I had done in the first instance. Not attacking anyone, not making degrogatory comments towards anyone on the board. Apparently others took offence to my comments or felt threatened by them for whatever reason. I'll be damned if I will be slandered in silence.

Somebody made fun of me on the Internet! Wah wah wah.

OMG THEY DID?~1 you shuld fight back or sumthin