do you think the new record will be as good as the last?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the new record will be as good as the last?

• yes
    • no
    • id rather listen to simply red

So do I. Listening to Audioslave actually got me INTO Soundgarden. There's very little chance that with this much talent in one room you could wind up with some seriously shitty music. Cornell is one of the best singers of our time, Tom is one of the most original guitarists. You really can't go wrong.

I'm really looking forward to the new CD. I loved the last one, although, granted there were some pretty weak songs on it. I've always said that I wanted a follow up.

VR can die as far as I'm concerned. STP wasn't doing anything anyway, so I guess Scott decided this was a good idea? Is this what rehab does for some people?

D

So do I. Listening to Audioslave actually got me INTO Soundgarden. There's very little chance that with this much talent in one room you could wind up with some seriously shitty music. Cornell is one of the best singers of our time, Tom is one of the most original guitarists. You really can't go wrong.

yes you can, and yes, they did