Vance

Concert Tickets

I'm just curious how many people that I have conversations with every day will be in the crowd. I've got tickets to the show in Bala. Anyone else got tickets to any of his shows?

Edited by Vance

I'm going to be at Arizona's... hopefully for the show, unless it is sold out, which is very unlikely. I'm the guy that noone likes, just look for an 8 foot perimetre of nothing around someone, that's me.

I know what I'll be wearing. Mostly because I wear the same clothes everyday. White blank t-shirt (with a rip on the right side), short faded jeans, and old tennis shoes. Look for it, it's hard to miss.

I'm not going to the Arizona's show anymore. ;)

That's right. You are an asshole. What is it, eh? Too good for Arizona's? You racist.

First of all, yes, I am an asshole, second of all, I have no money, thus, no ability to purchase said tickets, thirdly, if you were to make an argument about me supposedly seeing myself as too good for Arizona's the proper thing to call me would be; "prude" or even "prejudiced prick." "Racist" is inferring that Arizona's is a person of a different society that I would be prejudice towards.

That's right. You are an asshole. What is it, eh? Too good for Arizona's? You racist.

First of all, yes, I am an asshole, second of all, I have no money, thus, no ability to purchase said tickets, thirdly, if you were to make an argument about me supposedly seeing myself as too good for Arizona's the proper thing to call me would be; "prude" or even "prejudiced prick." "Racist" is inferring that Arizona's is a person of a different society that I would be prejudice towards.

Are you saying that I'm wrong? That my usage of the word "racist" was incorrect? That I am inferior and your response is one of contempt.

You racist.

Are you saying that I'm wrong? That my usage of the word "racist" was incorrect? That I am inferior and your response is one of contempt.

You racist.

I don't hate you because of the colour of your skin, I hate you because of what you say.