Zukiki

Interview The Person Below You

I'd say money, but it really isn't money itself, just the crazy pursuit of it by overzealous people who lose sight of everything else.

Do you think that The Cereal Killers is a cool band name, and if not, can you think of anything better?

I dunno, I kind of shy away from band names that are "The ______." It just seems very oversaturated lately with The Trews, The Strokes, The White Stripes, The Music etc etc.

Why is my best friend such a tool sometimes? (He comes over with some other buddies of mine to play some cards, and then tells us that he's busy all night and can't do anything after. The his cell rings and it's a ton of our other friends making sure he's still coming to the surprise party that no one decided to tell me about. Assholes...)

They think they're gods and love to solo over top the rest of the band when they're not supposed to, and cut other people off in the middle of their solos. At least that's been my experience. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Jazz guitarists are never happy. Once they wanted to be rock stars, but now they're old and overweight. In protest, they wear their hair long, prowl for groupies, drink a lot, and play too loud. Guitarists hate piano players because they can hit ten notes at once, but guitarists make up for it by playing as fast as they can.

What stereotype is associated with trumpet players?