NationofCool

I Mother Earth, Moist, Our Lady Peace, Alexisonfir

Just wondering if anyone has any singles or EPs from any of those bands?? Along with MGB, those 4 bands make up my top 5 favourite bands.. andI've been trying to collect anything and everything I can by each of them. MGB/OLP/Moist are quite difficult because they have so much. IME goodies are just hard to find because pretty much everything about IME online has been defunct. Alexisonfire is relatively new and doesn't have much.

But if anyone has anything worthwhile.. and are willing to trade/sell.. let me know please.

Thanks.

Moist doesn't have much quality in terms of B-Sides and unreleased tracks, even if they are an amazing band the rest of the time.

Our Lady Peace has a piano version of Julia that's amazing, but other than that their CDSes tend to just have a bunch of live versions of songs that are on albums anyway.

"Earth, Sky, and Everything In Between" by I Mother Earth has 3 b-sides and a bunch of redoes, but beyond that, again, not a lot.

Alexisonfire, like you said, doesn't have a lot yet, but they've done a couple of CDs where they cover somebody else's songs and somebody else covers theirs.

Generally, if you want to be plentiful in B-Sides, you're going with the wrong bands, even if you are going with some excellent bands. Frankly, Canadian bands don't tend to have enough money to record more than 12 songs an album. Bands like Radiohead, on the other hand - I have a homemade 6 CD bootleg box sex with all their unreleased songs and B-Sides, and if you ever see "The Aeroplane Flies High, Looks Left, Turns Right" by the Smashing Pumpkins you'll notice that every single released for "Melon Collie And The Infinite Sadness" has about 6 b-sides.

If you want rare tracks, stick with Americans and British people. They have more money.

does anyone have any of the IME videos..

or know anyone who has them??

ive been dying to see "used to be alright" "no coma" and "raspberry" ive never seen them

No Coma is an odd, but sweet video.

It reminds me of Billy Talent's River Below, without special effects, nukes, and budget.

does anyone have any of the IME videos..

or know anyone who has them??

ive been dying to see "used to be alright" "no coma" and "raspberry" ive never seen them

I have them on VHS, back when it was cool to tape things off tv via analogue.

I had the special edition moist greatest hits cd with the bonus EP but I sold it for nothing pretty much.

i would like to buy one david usher plz anyone have one to sell?

there are TONS of his albums available in canada.

if you're really really interested.. i could go to different used cd shops and get them for you. and

scan you the receipts as proof as to how much it will

cost..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.