Spritzup

Stressed!

So I'm studying for exams right now, fucking retarded. My brain is mush, I have 4 exams in 4 days. Somethings gotta give. I invite my fellow procrstinators to post the madness that tends to bubble into our minds when we're pushing our brain to the max.

My random thought --> Could I burn down the school without getting caught?

My random thought --> Could I burn down the school without getting caught?

i would say in either the school bar, where all the alcohol is, easy to burn! or in one of the computer labs, computer paper would set if off nicely. and finally, the woodworking building, i love the smell of a pine fire!

also i agree with the exams mush, that's why i bring hot chocolate to the exams. Irish hot chocolate! ;)

Tags repaired - Sparq

Edited by Sparq

The gym I have had to write in a few times has one perpetually loud buzzing light fixture....you try to tune it out, but after an hour or so becomes as a rip in the fabric of natural law - a rip through which pour the sinister and terrible whispered threats of innumerable demons.

It's kinda annoying.

Yah exams f-ing blow i have many exams worth 60% of my final mark so basically im screwed if i dont do rreally well on them. University is harder then people *ahem* Spirtzup seem to believe lol.

hey, hey, hey! I did the university thing. I found it easier than college, but it all depends on where your strengths lie.

I am not a fan of exams.

In 12 hours I hope to be done my last exam, sitting in a restaurant eating breakfast with my friends. Then, no school until January 9th. I think that's when we go back. That's when I'm gonna go back.

I did the college thing and I found it too easy. But it all depends on what program you're in.

January 9th? Slacker. I go back on the 4th.

As for College v University, University wins on so many levels. My year and a half at Langara College pales in comparison to my first term at Uvic. Better schooling, better social life, better everything. The only thing community college has going for it is the lower tuition fees.

Well, they used to let us have in state tuition (so it was actually cheaper than TO) but they took it away and didn't tell any of us until after we were accepted (and I hadn't applid to TO). So, I pretty much got screwed.

But, if you do the math, I do 4 years at Wayne and get my Pharm D. At TO, you have to go 4 years and get your B Sc Pharmacy and then take a separate 5th year to get your Doctor of Pharmacy and tuition for that is like $40,000 for that year alone. Plus the cost of living in TO. So, even though I am paying non-resident tuition, it works out to be around the same.

Moral of the story - it does cost more in the states.