Dan #2

Fuck

A) Never heard of them. Can you buy it in Canadian liquor stores?

Yeah, I get both from the LCBO here. Imported from Russia, both by the same company. A buck or two more expensive than Polar Ice as far as I remember...for 750ml

I suggest giving it a try, but it'll also depend how you drink it. Mixed in another beverage, I doubt you can tell the difference unless there's a high ratio of vodka. I for one, like a shot of vodka straight from the freezer, in which case I can definately tell the difference.

Azalroth knows the score.

Ah, and when I said I hate Banff Ice, I meant 'for vodka'...I'll still take that over most har liquors.

Edited by Sparq

i left my travel bag, with my toothbrush, deoderant and piercing-cleaning junk at sarah's last night.

Well, when your apartment spontaneously blows up, and you go off to live with your Brad Pitt look-alike imaginary friend in a run-down abandoned house where you make soap, you will be thankful those items were in a secure place.

And yes, I have been watching Fight Club too much...

No such as thing as too much. You made me feel like watching it once more.

Anyone read the book? I hear it's good

It's a good read. As are the author, Chuck Palahniuk's, other novels.

The great thing about having too much Vodka is that it seems relatively sterile on the way back up. It may hurt like a mofo, but it doesn't taste rancid.

i've been sick of vodka before.

When i started drinking, i had jsut moved out of my mum's house and i had like no money for anything, so i would have the $10 flat that pints used to cost, and i didn't have any money to mix with anything, so three or four times doing that made me hate vodka.

Now, three years later, i have money, and i got back into vodka, but smirnoff will forever be foul in my mind, probably because of that.

The great thing about having too much Vodka is that it seems relatively sterile on the way back up. It may hurt like a mofo, but it doesn't taste rancid.

Yea....not like tequila....now that tastes rancid on the way back up...blah

What a weird province; is it just a more remote area or are you in a major city? What if someone needed to go to a hospital or something? That's fucked up if you're in a city for sure. Only convenience stores and drug stores are open on Sundays in NS and we have bus services on Sundays. Holidays too.

What a weird province; is it just a more remote area or are you in a major city? What if someone needed to go to a hospital or something? That's fucked up if you're in a city for sure. Only convenience stores and drug stores are open on Sundays in NS and we have bus services on Sundays. Holidays too.

Really just convenience stores? Wasn't like that 6 or 7 years ago, used to be that everything was open on Sunday. Must have reverted back to the old ways again....shitty.

I live in Fredericton, the CAPITAL of this shitty province.

anything that tastes rancid on the way down usually doesnt get much better.

i left my travel bag, with my toothbrush, deoderant and piercing-cleaning junk at sarah's last night.

Well, when your apartment spontaneously blows up, and you go off to live with your Brad Pitt look-alike imaginary friend in a run-down abandoned house where you make soap, you will be thankful those items were in a secure place.

And yes, I have been watching Fight Club too much...

No such as thing as too much. You made me feel like watching it once more.

Anyone read the book? I hear it's good

It's a good read. As are the author, Chuck Palahniuk's, other novels.

its not as good as the movie. but maybe 'cause i already knew the end.

i'm currently reading lullaby, though.

anything that tastes rancid on the way down usually doesnt get much better.

Actually I don't mind the taste of tequila

Sorry, got a case of the Monday's here

holy shit. thats funny that you say that because this morning i was at a coffee shop near my house... its connected to city hall and a police department, and this guy comes STORMING around the corner on his cell phone yelling and swearing into it REALLY loud. my guess is he had some kind of appointment at either the police station or city hall because he was wearing a sad excuse for a suit.

anyways he yells "FUCK YOU" into the phone really loud and goes off on a rant about something rather then hangs up and yells fuck so loud that he put his whole body into it and jumped as he wqs saying it. the woman at the table next to me says "that's the worst case of 'the mondays' i've ever seen"

that happened two hours ago and i'm still laughing.