Dan #2

Fuck

are you going to get infections or something?

haha no, it's just really annoying because i live on the other side of the city and i have no way to get there.

no sunday bus, and it's too cold to walk.

my bellybutton's kinda red though. haven't been cleaning it enough.

Douse with vodka.

fin.

But use cheap horrible stuff like Alberta Ice. Don't be wasting no Stoli on that.

I like Banff ice. Is that what you mean?

but good idea.

theres no fucking bus on sunday????

thats retarded.

nope. Everything shuts down on sunday in NB / NS / PEI / NFLD, though in the last year, stores have been allowed to open from 12 - 5. Should have seen the uproar that caused. Might as well have told them satan had taken their children.

Told ya it was the asshole of the country.

so sunday you basically HAVE to stay home with your family.

Family / homework / cleaning / alcohol...

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!

What REALLY sucks though, is that now that places do open on sunday, you have to take a cab. To get anywhere, you pay a cab $6 - $10 to get to work, work five hours at $6.50(minwage) - $6.70, and then pay $6 - $10 for the cab home!

Go team NB!!!!!

Edited by Dan #2

Or, you could walk...

it's too cold to walk.

an hour and a half walk (each way) in -15 (-25 w/windchill) is not enough to motivate me. Just got a friend to drive me over. My word hole, umbilical hole, and sweat holes have all been satisfied in their own special way.

That reminded me of my ex-girlfriend. Surely a comparison that you, her, or I didn't wanna hear made.

i remind lots of people of lots of things. what's on your mind, champ?

i really don't mind it. I don't know, i find smirnoff or the other big vodkas are a lot alike, and i got sick of all of them. Lately, i've been all about the Polar Ice and Banff Ice.

nope. Everything shuts down on sunday in NB / NS / PEI / NFLD, though in the last year, stores have been allowed to open from 12 - 5. Should have seen the uproar that caused. Might as well have told them satan had taken their children.

Told ya it was the asshole of the country.

When I moved out of NS (Annapolis Valley) they were just starting to keep stores open on Sunday in that area...nothing new about stores being open on Sundays there. Not sure about buses, that was 7 years ago.

NB might be the asshole of the country, didn't see NS that way though.

Either way that sucks ass that your buses dont' run on Sunday. Sorry to hear it.

i left my travel bag, with my toothbrush, deoderant and piercing-cleaning junk at sarah's last night.

Well, when your apartment spontaneously blows up, and you go off to live with your Brad Pitt look-alike imaginary friend in a run-down abandoned house where you make soap, you will be thankful those items were in a secure place.

And yes, I have been watching Fight Club too much...

Was all about the Polar Ice until I found Stolichnaya...and to a lesser extent, Moskovskaya.

A) Never heard of them. Can you buy it in Canadian liquor stores?

B) Southern Comfort: i really really need to try that. I've been putting it off for a while.

C) Good point Shenanigans, i should have left it there.

D)

Get a bike or something

it's too cold to walk.

i left my travel bag, with my toothbrush, deoderant and piercing-cleaning junk at sarah's last night.

Well, when your apartment spontaneously blows up, and you go off to live with your Brad Pitt look-alike imaginary friend in a run-down abandoned house where you make soap, you will be thankful those items were in a secure place.

And yes, I have been watching Fight Club too much...

No such as thing as too much. You made me feel like watching it once more.

Anyone read the book? I hear it's good