glassjaw

Moving To Calgary?

What else do you expect me to do? If I can't hate something for poorly thought-out reasons, what can I do?

Here's a not-so-bad argument: Calgary sucks... compared to the B.C. Interior. You've got no argument there. The few times I've been through Calgary it was as a stopover on my way into B.C.

What else do you expect me to do? If I can't hate something for poorly thought-out reasons, what can I do?

Here's a not-so-bad argument: Calgary sucks... compared to the B.C. Interior. You've got no argument there. The few times I've been through Calgary it was as a stopover on my way into B.C.

And Toronto sucks on it's way to the Halifax, superficially that is.

calgary is sweet. people say it sucks because they have done everything. i have done a lot of the good stuff. but with my job if i ever go out of town to a smaller town or something, i wanna leave and go abck home fast. i love calgary

but its to expensive thread starter (whoever started this,im too lazy to look up) so i would ix-nay on the algary-kay

Why on earth would you do that, then?

I will grant that everything outside of Toronto sucks, and Ontario is boring as hell to drive through.

It's cheaper to have connecting flights and I had no choice in buying the tickets. Granted, I've never been out of the Toronto airport, but basing my judgement on that would be stupid. Sure, Toronto has lots of liberals, but what do I care? It's not like they're giving me aids and cancer.

Except not quite... you can get to Halifax without stopping off in Toronto.  Not so much with the BC Interior.

All involve taking a small plane (note: twin prop. engine) into the interior)

Toronto to Edmonton

Toronto to Vancouver

Toronto to Winnipeg

Also note, that all of those places can act as a segue, and still be "cool" because I'm pretty sure you're in love with Vancouver, as OTP lives there.

Edited by Ravenous Yasa

But Calgary is the most efficient way to get there. Vancouver and Edmonton all take several hours longer, and it's more expensive to take a plane into Kamloops from Calgary than it is to bus it.

This board is built on ignorance, it's like a restaurant with bad service but great food. You don't wanna come back because it's a waste of your time, but at the same time, you love what can come from it if you're willing to wade through seemingly endless piles of shit. That said, thanks to the 5 people that actually said something instead of bickering amongst yourselves.