Crusader

Just Shoot Me

That wasn't sarcasm I just forgot his name hah.

But yeah Nina was awesome, I saw her in another movie and wow, she is old hah.

But yeah, favourite episode: when Nina went to a rave and picked up some guy to take to Jack's thanksgiving party.

But yeah, favourite episode: when Nina went to a rave and picked up some guy to take to Jack's thanksgiving party.

I bet you wouldn't have forgotten his name is Chris Farley was on the show. And also, just a useless fact here. the guy Nina picked up was wearing A Perfect Circle shirt... I believe the shirt was blue. I wanted that shirt SO bad.

I bet you wouldn't have forgotten his name is Chris Farley was on the show. And also, just a useless fact here. the guy Nina picked up was wearing A Perfect Circle shirt... I believe the shirt was blue. I wanted that shirt SO bad.

How is APC a raver band?

I always wondered that too. but the dude was wearing an APC t-shirt. I bet the people in wardrobe justified it by saying "well, these guys aren't mainstream popular so they must go with rave culture"

And Shiri, the war at home is one show I refuse to watch! weird. try the US version of the office, My name is Earl, Scrubs and Arrested Development (last one on DVD only now though)