Guest some guy

Wanted:

Someone who can explain how I remember getting up with everyone to drop someone off, dropping him off, leaving his driveway... and then not remember anything until I wake up this morning at my friends house with my pants around my ankles and my boxers nearly down, more liquor on the table beside me than there had been in the house that evening, a girl on the floor below me named Mere, two guys I didn't know on the other side of the room and 50 bucks in my pocket. I mean other by the obvious drunken state that I was in. I have no idea what series of events could have led me to be in that situation.

Edited by Apple Shampoo

I was pretty tanked, but everyone had left from earlier. There were five of us, and then we dropped this one guy off. I realized part way through today that I don't remember getting back on the couch, and then well... obviously the other parts I had no idea of. The girl I had never met before and she left before anyone else got up, I guess the guys came in during the morning with a friend who left earlier in the evening on a booty call, and when I went to sleep... I have 5 bucks to my name. It was pretty late too, so I don't know what even could've happened in that short time.

I don't know if I am a virgin or not. ;)

But I probably am.

lol well, one way to tell... were you uhh sticky the next morning? matted public hair can also be a way of sorta telling. haha it's always a sure sign. plus you never forget the smell of pussy... never.. never ever.

so you're probably a virgin, no worries.

Edited by supercanuk

maybe he wanted to at the time...

She was rather attractive... and after thinking on it for a while, I remember seeing her around the shows that my buddies have been playing. And a random? I live in a town of drug addicts and old people... and skanks. I need to get to the city again. >_>