shade

The Following Things Should Fuck Off And Go Away

It's kind of a jungian thing....I see parts of myself I hate in Mr. Tillman...so I act hateful towards him...which in turn is towards myself.

OR

He is just totally liek a fucking lamewad LAUGH OUT LOUD amirite?!1

but seriously folks...to quote David Bowie....I'm afraid of americans

GOD DAMMNIT HYP! WHEN WILL YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THAT MAYBE...JUST FUCKING MAYBE...THERE IS BETTER MUSIC OUT THERE THAN DICKSUCKING WITH TEETH FUCKFACE TRENT FUCKING REZNOR!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

ya, I'm hoping Montreal at least makes the playoffs.

however, I think 60% or so of the NHL consists of Canadian players....you have to give us that much.

Edited by shade

GOD DAMMNIT HYP! WHEN WILL YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THAT MAYBE...JUST FUCKING MAYBE...THERE IS BETTER MUSIC OUT THERE THAN DICKSUCKING WITH TEETH FUCKFACE TRENT FUCKING REZNOR!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

um... hugs?

seriously, why does it bother you that NIN is my favorite band? I've never said that they're perfect or anything. matter of fact, my favorite song isn't even by NIN.

looks like the real question is, when will you stop over reacting to things?

Shade. I think Matt Good is the only mainstream music you listen to. Do you listen to other mainstream music?

Also, what do you have against mainstream music?

I listen to mainstream music. I have nothing against mainstream music.

I don't know how to explain it...I just listen to stuff I think sounds good....IS THAT A CRIME?

Shade.  I think Matt Good is the only mainstream music you listen to.  Do you listen to other mainstream music?

Also, what do you have against mainstream music?

I listen to mainstream music. I have nothing against mainstream music.

I don't know how to explain it...I just listen to stuff I think sounds good....IS THAT A CRIME?

Absolutely not. It just seems like everything in popular music these days you hate no matter what it is. Maybe it's just me. ;)

Absolutely not. It just seems like everything in popular music these days you hate no matter what it is. Maybe it's just me. ;)

most of my top bands are in the mainstream anyways...radiohead/tool/sonic youth/porcupine tree (in the UK at least)...

Also:

this thread took off.

You listen to and play indie...you lose by default.

And if you went to see the movie 300 or are a big fan of Donnie Darko...that's the nail in the coffin.

I don't listen to indie or like Donnie Darko/300. You're thinking of Modest Mouse fans.

You listen to and play indie...you lose by default.

And if you went to see the movie 300 or are a big fan of Donnie Darko...that's the nail in the coffin.

define Indie.

also, 300 is my new favorite movie and Donnie Darko is amazing.

Damn, someone on the internet doesn't think I'm cool.

You would think people would get bored with Hollywood's classical paradigm.

Just click on our good friend James band's myspace and listen to the sounds of indie.

edit:sp

Edited by shade