shade

The Following Things Should Fuck Off And Go Away

I think I am in love with the idea of Shade. The sort of hopeless romantic, extremely good taste in music type of guy. But they don't exist in real life, so I can't be in love with him. ;)

you sound like me.

they exist, just not for us. they belong to someone else. such is the story of my life. everything i've ever wanted is not available to me.

Everyone here is looking for some sort of companionship or something to fill voids in our lives.

Why else would we be buggering around message boards?

BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY LIKE MATT GOOD??? LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!111111

you have no idea how many retards in school came up to me when that was coming out and said "So, you love Matt Good and he is gonna be in a movie like that. doesn't that piss you off?" and then I'd say "thats a different Matt Good. his name has an E on the end, the singers name doesn't. look at my hoodie!" and they'd say "No, thats the singer, he probably just added the E on the end so that people wouldn't know it was him"

I HATE stupid people.

Everyone here is looking for some sort of companionship or something to fill voids in our lives.

Why else would we be buggering around message boards?

BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY LIKE MATT GOOD??? LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!111111

speak for yourself. i'm here for the nude photographs anton pms me every night.