Shiri

What Did You Last Watch On Tv?

Where are you from ? Is that being broadcast across the pond now as well ?

Think it's a shower of shite, myself. What did you make of it ?

It airs in Canada on Showcase every Thursday, I believe, and then various repeats through out the week. I adore it because it's like this awesome hybrid between Monty Python and Kids in the Hall. Beyond the strong homosexual content and the cross dressing, the sketches are of extremely ordinary subject matter, (a la KITH) only instead of dark humour, (a la KITH) it's silly and British (a la Python).

PS: I was sold with Fat Fighters. ("HELLO FATTIES!")

I dunno, I can't get away with it. The sketches are just piss-poor catch phrases with no real variation from week to week. Admittedly, I've only sat through about three episodes worth (because it was doing my head in) but from what I've seen, it's just predictable shite. I much prefer the likes of That Mitchell & Webb Look, where they don't overuse the characters and you usually can't automatically work out how the sketch's gone pan out? Do you know what I mean? Horses for courses, I suppose.