jtb

So I Was Thinking About Buying A Dog.

For the last few weeks, I've been thinking about buying a dog, but the only problem is I live in an apartment, work most of the day and have an unreliable roommate. Of course I wouldn't rely on my roommate to do much other then take the dog outside if it looked like it was going to do it's business in the house. Garsk and J do live down the street from me and they have a small enclosure we refer to as the "back yard" so that would be nice when I'm over there hanging out. I'm not really looking for a small dog, but not a huge dog either, due to space constraints.

Any thoughts or opinions would help.

Guest Prosis

Well my mom's got two small dogs and she takes a lot of time out of her schedule to take care of them, play with them, walk them, etc. They're her new children since we're all grown up.

Two thing I will ask though:

1-Please please please don't get his vocal cords cut...some pricks who have appartment dogs get that done and I think it's absolutely aweful. If it barks too much, get a house.

2-Be aware that, getting an animal means keeping it until the end of the animal's life! No matter what happens (unless it becomes dangerous of course).

1-Please please please don't get his vocal cords cut...some pricks who have appartment dogs get that done and I think it's absolutely aweful. If it barks too much, get a house.

That's messed.. I'd never do that... the dog we have at my parents house barks for no reason.. but we wouldn't do anything like that..

...and dont rely on your friend's yard down the road... anything can change.

i'd say you're not ready, unless your place of employment allows you to bring your dog to work, and/or you have a girlfriend who will be home to provide for it.

when my girlfriend is working, i bring both my dogs to my office and when she's not working they're with her all the time.