Guest Prosis

Dear Lord

Guest Prosis

Here's the story briefly:

So the mother of an 11 years old autist girl get's a call from her daughters school. The school tells her that she must come to the school right away, it's urgent. Panicked, the mother does so.

Once at school, she goes to the principal's office where the principal, vice-principal and her daughter's teacher were all waiting for her. They told her that they'd received allegations that her daughter had been the victim of sexual abuse, and that the Children's Aid Society (CAS) had been notified.

Her daughter started exhibiting sexualized behaviour in class, actions which are known to be typical of autistic behavior.

So then how did they know that her daughter, Victoria, had been a victim of sexual abuse given that her daughter is non-verbal?

The teacher told the mother: 'We have to tell you something. The educational assistant who works with Victoria went to see a psychic last night, and the psychic asked the educational assistant at that particular time if she works with a little girl by the name of "V." And she said 'yes, I do.' And she said, 'well, you need to know that that child is being sexually abused by a man between the ages of 23 and 26.'

That's right, they called the mother and announced that her daughter was being victim of sexual abuse BECAUSE OF A PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!

What if the mother believed in psychics and Victoria had a 23 years old brother, uncle, babysitter, teacher, you fucking name it!

Geeezzz... ;)

Source: http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_23845.aspx

I think this is total utter bullshit, because the teacher "went to a psychic," which is obviously dumb.

But writing off all psychics may be silly. I personally think it's BS, but the friggin FBI uses psychics occassionally on cold cases, and they have helped.

as am i.

shall we make a run for the border as a precautionary measure?

i don't know. that depends on if this happened in Canada or the States. if it happened in the states, I say we stay where we are. (wait, you live in Canada right?)

my aunt went to a physic and they said she needed to get her breaks changed. and on the way home they gave and she hit a car. what's even better is, the car was in a drive way. so she had to knock on the door, and the guy was like 'i don't care! my wife just had a baby, come see it!'

and she did!

It happened in Canada...  ;)

christ. that is disappointing! I'd expect this in the states, not up here.

also, meg, the psychic cut the break lines.

Edited by Hyphnip

thats true, but the US has like, ten times the population that Canada has, there are bound to be more morons. to find such a large concentration of idiots all centralized in one place in Canada, that all know each other no less, frightens me deeply