My friend is hardcore into this band. I ridicule him for it every day. I just can't see what is so special about them. They phail hard. He's probably just sexually confused because he is attracted to the lead singer.

btw Bloc Party rawks! Great band. A Weekend in the City is an amazing album imo.

My friend is hardcore into this band. I ridicule him for it every day. I just can't see what is so special about them. They phail hard. He's probably just sexually confused because he is attracted to the lead singer.

btw Bloc Party rawks! Great band. A Weekend in the City is an amazing album imo.

how old is your friend? if anyone is older than 14 and still likes this band, then they'll get what's coming to them.

EDIT: sorry christing. but now you know, and you'll be a better person for it, i promise. spread the hate!

Edited by borntohula

how old is your friend? if anyone is older than 14 and still likes this band, then they'll get what's coming to them.

EDIT: sorry christing. but now you know, and you'll be a better person for it, i promise. spread the hate!

My friend is 17. ;)

He definitely lacks taste in music. He also likes music that is in foreign languages he has no knowledge of.

Video no longer available, thankfully, but I do know who you're talking about. I saw them on the New Music (though avoided their actual music).

I just presumed they sucked, and apparently, I am right.

THEY WERE ON THE NEW MUSIC?!?!?! fuck much music has gone down the tube.

Guest Prosis

I absolutely hate them too

-Their music is aweful and redundant

-Their look is completely laughable and ridiculous

I absolutely hate bands who base their success on a peculiar look like them, The Horrors, etc. Make music or don't for fuck's sake!

THEY WERE ON THE NEW MUSIC?!?!?! fuck much music has gone down the tube.

The only show worth watching on Much these days is The Wedge.

The New Music is just for whatever shit is new and "popular". I honestly don't know how that crap gets on TV. Must be the record labels. Same with those damn screamo bands like Cancer Bats. I honestly don't know why someone would want to listen to that.

Edited by somnambulist

The only show worth watching on Much these days is The Wedge.

The New Music is just for whatever shit is new and "popular". I honestly don't know how that crap gets on TV. Must be the record labels. Same with those damn screamo bands like Cancer Bats. I honestly don't know why someone would want to listen to that.

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with the hardcore/punk/screamo stuff, especially the good kind. Cancer Bats beat the hell out of 90% of the stuff the radio shoves down people's throats these days. Although there are a lot of bands that do what they do better.

If they're playing stuff like that on TV I think thats great! Not that I watch music television anymore.

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with the hardcore/punk/screamo stuff, especially the good kind. Cancer Bats beat the hell out of 90% of the stuff the radio shoves down people's throats these days. Although there are a lot of bands that do what they do better.

If they're playing stuff like that on TV I think thats great! Not that I watch music television anymore.

Yeah, you got a good point there about it being better than a lot of the crap out there, but screaming just doesn't sound very...musical to me, that's all.

Personal preference I suppose.

Which would also explain why the dulcet tones of our fine young makeup-caked friend in Tokio Hotel are actually getting played...maybe SOMEONE out there likes it... who and where and why I don't know, but it can't all be record-label marketing...can it?