sodamntired

If 100000 Ppl Don't Post

in this thread, THEY are going to start charging us to post. $1000 a year. to even think the words Matthew Good and Bored, saying those words, They gonna get you for $100 a syllable. which is bullshit, cause they consider a breath you take before you start speaking a syllable.

Boreders unite and say we are not going to stand for this. just thinking about where am I going to post my very important observations on life, love, politics....makes me sad.

Another thread all about how much We HATE the new much more efficient layout. ugh. excuse me when I go vomit. blech.

and back to reality. We have it pretty good, us post-Millenialists. Life Expectancy is one the rise, there is a African American president of the most powerful country in the world. there has not been a terrorist attack on NA for quite some time, there is no nuclear war.

But people on facebook, are absolutely certain and worried that they are going to have to start paying $2.99 a month to post on facebook. Horror of Horrors.

There is no Great Depression, except for that is our lives.

Edited by sodamntired

the reason I made this thread is because a group called

HOW TO SWITCH BACK TO OLD FACEBOOK!!!!

can have 7,994 members committed to an important topic, but cannot find the time to..i dunno....help the homeless, or Vote. pshaw, lame.

AND

Petition against facebook charging its users a $2.99 monthly fee

had 97,664 members

i'll tell you a secret.....they are NOT going to start making facebook a pay-site.

Edited by sodamntired

hey hey, i didn't make this thread to question me. it's about more important things....are YOU willing to pay $2.99 a month to keep paying for facebook?

It'll never happen.

i hardly ever even log in my stupid facebook. i keep it for the 3 people i like to spy on silently that aren't on my gayspace. if you had to pay for that stupid shit no one would use it. i don't even understand why you made this thread. i'm guessing it was to rant, but you're not good at ranting and you could have just posted this in your blog thread.

but you will never fucking learn, which is why eventually i am going to have to make you cry.

I completely understand and agree with the content of the original post in this thread. It's just like the spam you get with your Hotmail, "If you don't send this to 15 people they will assume your account is inactive and delete" bullshit. It's rather funny, until you realize that people actually believe it, and actually care that they might have to pay $2.99 per month to keep on their Facebook account. Then it becomes pitiful.

Edited by Morglor9

i hardly ever even log in my stupid facebook. i keep it for the 3 people i like to spy on silently that aren't on my gayspace. if you had to pay for that stupid shit no one would use it. i don't even understand why you made this thread. i'm guessing it was to rant, but you're not good at ranting and you could have just posted this in your blog thread.

but you will never fucking learn, which is why eventually i am going to have to make you cry.

is it me? was it me??

I completely understand and agree with the content of the original post in this thread. It's just like the spam you get with your Hotmail, "If you don't send this to 15 people they will assume your account is inactive and delete" bullshit. It's rather funny, until you realize that people actually believe it, and actually care that they might have to pay $2.99 per month to keep on their Facebook account. Then it becomes pitiful.

alright, Morgun sees where I'm coming from. Has cracked the rubick's cube that is the mind of Christoffer

The rubik's cube that is the mind of Christoffer is 1x1.

Okay this sent me into hysterics.

I have a facebook...but I hardly go there more than once a week. If they started charging, I'd be gone. Those hoax emails are pretty stupid, and this sounds like one.