Ravenous megin-sane

[merged] Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!

Great Sweater Evan. It's funny, everyone gave me shit for the mini-van, and at first I was a little annoyed, but the kids love the damned thing so much, I could care less. It has been officially dubbed "The Cosby Van", but I'm drawing the line at tacky, colorful sweaters(I have this weird hangup about sweaters being a solid color.), and Jello pudding pops. Also, I totally here you on the sweater vest.

Garsk, what an amazing present.

Great Sweater Evan. It's funny, everyone gave me shit for the mini-van, and at first I was a little annoyed, but the kids love the damned thing so much, I could care less. It has been officially dubbed "The Cosby Van", but I'm drawing the line at tacky, colorful sweaters(I have this weird hangup about sweaters being a solid color.), and Jello pudding pops. Also, I totally here you on the sweater vest.

Garsk, what an amazing present.

there hasn't been a single mini van in the history of their existence that i ever gave a second glance to. they're like the fat ugly chick of the automotive industry.

AND YOU HAVE ONE! HHAHAHAHAHAHA

but seriously, if you like it and the kids enjoy it, thats all that matters.

a car or suv, especially a higher end one, would not have fared well while i was growing up. we would have had that thing ripped to pieces, and it would have been too small, even for 3 girls. not to mention the field trips, birthday parties, etc. that definitely required a minivan.

a car or suv, especially a higher end one, would not have fared well while i was growing up. we would have had that thing ripped to pieces, and it would have been too small, even for 3 girls. not to mention the field trips, birthday parties, etc. that definitely required a minivan.

nolan will learn at an early age to respect and appreciate fine things.

and the only real difference between an suv and a mini van is a sliding door.

gelus. i have rabbit furcoat. but i haven't gotten acid tongue on vinyl yet.

rabbit fur coat scares me.

Rabbit Fur-Coat equals laughing hysterically.

Personally I can live with the van...and now that we're actively planning on adding additional chipmunks to the roster, it's a keeper. However, It has been agreed upon that we will add a 4th car so that I can enjoy the day to day thrill of automotive pleasure. It'll still be a sedan, but something with the need for speed.