here is no why

The Cleavland Show

Cleveland Jr. is pretty funny. I think the show needs some work, but it's getting better. I hated American Dad and wasn't sure it was going to make it...but it got better over time.

Seth will always be cool with me, thanks to him people ask me cool questions about where I grew up in RI.

Holy shit, the prodigal Saturnine hath returned.

Fuck yeah we're interesting, otherwise white women wouldn't fight each other to sleep with us.

and then you wouldn't get a chance to beat them and leave while they're pregnant

Holy shit, the prodigal Saturnine hath returned.

Fuck yeah we're interesting, otherwise white women wouldn't fight each other to sleep with us.

the only white women fighting each other to sleep with black men would most likely be doing us a favor if they got aids and died in an alley somewhere. try again.

you should stick around anyway. the chance to see you riling folks up again gives me a whole new hope for this board. you're a funny motherfucker, and i miss that shit.

this board is full of faggy fanboys who listen to shitty avant garde music just to be different. i have no time for that. i'm just here for my praise, so get to it, harpie.

this board is full of faggy fanboys who listen to shitty avant garde music just to be different. i have no time for that. i'm just here for my praise, so get to it, harpie.

if you're gonna insult me, at least get the spelling right, asshole.

it's HARPY.

That is exactly why you need to stick around. Someone has to keep it real round here. Mrs. Jesus doesn't lay the smackdowns enough.

ha. no, the reason he needs to stick around is because he's the only one capable of laying the smack down on ME.